Returns & Damage
It is our desire to provide you with 100% customer satisfaction by offering you top quality products and friendly customer service. We do realize at times the product you receive is not exactly what you expected.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 60 calendar days of receipt of the product (unless noted below). In doing so you may receive a credit; excluding shipping, towards the purchase of another item, or you may receive a refund of the purchase price; excluding shipping, upon receipt and inspection of the product. Shipping charges are not refundable, and all shipping charges are at the customer's expense.
Here are some reasons that may limit a product return:
- All merchandise must be in its original condition and original packaging and must be in a resellable condition. A good rule of thumb to determine resellable condition is to ask yourself if you would pick the returned item off a store shelf. If you wouldn't, it's probably not in resellable condition.
- Products specifically designated as non-returnable - typically due to shipping weight or customization.
- Product purchased as part of a kit or package deal, unless all components of the kit are returned.
Requesting a Return
- If you wish to return an item, please call us or contact us by email at email@example.com.
- When contacting us, please provide your name, product name, date of purchase and the quantity of the product you wish to return. If you know your Web Order number, please provide that as well.
- Upon review & receipt of your request, we will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a shipping address to return the product to.
- Please note that the RMA return address may be different than the address noted on the original product shipping label.
- Once your return is received, we will inspect it to ensure that it meets our return guidelines.
- You can expect to see a return credit 7-10 business days after the return is received and accepted.
Reporting Damage in Shipment
- If it appears that the shipping packaging is damaged in any way, please make a note of 'potential damage' with the carrier when signing for the product.
- All damage must be reported by either calling us or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days of receipt of the item.
- You must keep the product and the packaging it was shipped in.
- We will provide you with return instructions and product replacement procedures.
All returns, unless specifically noted by us, must be shipped in their original packaging to the following address:Wind Mill Slatwall Products
200 Balsam Road
Sheboygan Falls, WI 53085